For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. ~ Philippians 2:13

Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Challenge for August 2012

I have decided to try to challenge myself each month with something, well, challenging. Obviously life with three children ages 10 months to 4 years is not challenging enough. Haha.

Anyway, my challenge for this month is, dun dun dah! Only using the dryer once a week. I hate hanging socks on the line, thus the only once per week part. Should be fun! I have an outside line and an inside line already so I can dry my laundry, rain or shine.


Anyone want to join me? Or do you think I am just nuts? Either way, I am excited! I do so love a good challenge!

2 comments:

  1. I think Tyler married his mom. :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rich did say something to that effect the day Tyler and I got engaged...

      Delete