For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. ~ Philippians 2:13

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

32 Weeks and a Birthday



Well, Squishy Bug is having a blast, flipping around and stretching. I am not. The last couple of days I have been feeling REALLY pregnant! Insomnia has also kicked in...just as Little Miss started sleeping through the night consistently. How is that fair, exactly??? It's not. Believe me, it's not.  However, I am glad that baby #4 is doing well and is a healthy little boy.

On to other news...W is now 5! I cannot believe how fast time flies. My mom always told me time would speed up faster and faster the older I got and she was right! I remember the day he was born...it was snowing and that trip to the hospital was one of the most uncomfortable car rides I have ever had.

Here is my birthday boy, holding his new beanbag. He was so excited to get a beanbag! He had been drooling over them at the store for awhile now so he was thrilled to finally own one. His siblings are also excited and they have all been taking turns rolling it over each other. Yeah, I have weird children.

(Pic removed)


No comments:

Post a Comment