For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. ~ Philippians 2:13

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Menu 12/11/16

Tomorrow is my short shopping trip. I do one large trip to Aldi and Wal-Mart every other week (after pay day) and then a short trip to Wal-Mart the next week for any needed perishable items. This makes it easier for me, and fewer miles on our vehicle. This is the second half of my menu, since I make it every other week before shopping. This menu is a cheap one but filling all the same. I hope that this gives you some good ideas for cheap meals! items

Sunday - Pizza day. I make our pizza, usually from freshly ground flour.

Monday - Baked Mac and Cheese with green beans, Mandarin oranges, and dinner rolls.

Tuesday - Taco salad with tortilla chips.

Wednesday - Lentil stew made with homemade broth and leftover chicken with fruit and biscuits.

Thursday - French toast with apple slices and meatballs.

Friday - Chicken strips with mashed potatoes, salad, and pears.

Saturday - Leftover lentil stew.

Have a blessed week!

~ Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment