For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. ~ Philippians 2:13

Friday, November 25, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving! And updates.

Ok, a belated Thanksgiving as it was yesterday but I thought I would wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving all the same!

Some updates....

I am planning on being more active from now on. 2016 goals, ya know, now that the year is almost over 😂 My goal is to share some things here but our day to day things will be posted on the Facebook page.

As I mentioned on my Facebook page (Callithumpian, for those who do not know), the kids have gotten new workbooks which I plan on reviewing soon. Keep an eye out for that! Both the kids and I are really excited about these books. Once I use them for a bit I will share our thoughts with all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment