For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. ~ Philippians 2:13

Friday, May 24, 2013

38 weeks (pic included) and some other stuff

 
It has been a good week in the Turnage household. The lilacs are blooming (B calls them 'li-li' for some reason), the grass is very green and was very long due to all the rain we have had, and the sun is finally out again. Of course, it was 34 degrees out when I woke up this morning but the sun is shining and the sky is blue! It has been a productive week for me since we stayed inside a lot due to the rain. I had been letting the housework lapse a bit because it had been so nice outside but now my house is once again clean and (mostly) organized.
In other news, W finished 1st grade math! He has been working really hard to get it done because he wants to start his new math book. I am hoping his enthusiasm lasts a long while.
 W has been enjoying the 'Betsy' books, this one is no exception. Great book!
A and B getting creative. A is constructing a tower and B is building a dinosaur barn. With a silo. He likes silos.


And here I am! 38 weeks huge now. According to my pregnancy app, there are 12 days left until my due date. Whoohoo! Now if only Baby T would come close to his due date, we will be all set. I feel ready: my house is clean, all his clothes are organized, washed, and put in his dresser, I have a few freezer meals ready to go, and my bag is packed. Just waiting on little man to be ready, which should be sometime in the next 2-4 weeks.

Another view. More belly to see here. Not that you could miss it, lol.

(Pic removed)
She is just too cute. Don't let that cuteness fool you though, she can throw quite the tantrum when she doesn't get her way!

No comments:

Post a Comment